The Embassy may issue a one way travel document to the Nepali nationals who are not in possession of a passport currently and who need to travel to Nepal immediately. The Embassy will issue such travel document only after verifying, with due process, the authenticity of the national identity documents of the applicant such as citizenship certificate.
- One duly filled in Travel Document Application Form (Download Form HERE)
- An application letter mentioning purpose of one way travel document
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate
- A police report from the relevant police office in the current country of residence mentioning clearly the name of the bearer and the number of the lost passport. (in case of lost passport)
- Three copies of passport size (45 mm in height and 35 mm in width ) photographs.
- Revenue fees of CAD 75 (Debit Card or Bank Draft / Money Order in the name of “Embassy of Nepal, Ottawa”)
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number. (Not Required for Self Pickup)
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Applicant must mail completed Travel Document form and required documents to the Embassy’s following address.
Embassy of Nepal
408 Queen Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Post Code: K1R 5A7
Phone No: 613 680 5513
Fax No: 613 422 5149
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Processing Time:
3 to 4 Business days.