The Embassy may issue a one way travel document to the Nepali nationals who are not in possession of a passport currently and who need to travel to Nepal immediately. The Embassy will issue such travel document only after verifying, with due process, the authenticity of the national identity documents of the applicant such as citizenship certificate.
- One duly filled in Travel Document Application Form (Download Form HERE)
- An application letter mentioning purpose of one way travel document
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate
- A police report from the relevant police office in the current country of residence mentioning clearly the name of the bearer and the number of the lost passport. (in case of lost passport)
- Three copies of passport size (45 mm in height and 35 mm in width ) photographs.
- Revenue fees of CAD 75 Money order/Bank draft . (Please write “Embassy of Nepal, Ottawa.” on your money order or Bank draft)
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number. (Not Required for Self Pickup)
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Applicant must mail completed Travel Document form and required documents to the Embassy’s following address.
Application Processing Time:
3 to 4 Business days.